PUZZLE OF LOVE MY FATHER '
My Dad is a strong type! Sometimes
laughs like a madman and me playing with the war, he threw himself on the ground and we are fighting. Then with the Mickey Mouse mask chasing me around the house, I hide
and he can never find me, I always win. With him I enjoy it so much.
This morning, however, is really strange. He prepared the bag inside the mask and my gun, but does not want to play with me, is getting dressed to go out and
told me to go back to sleep, it is still early.
He found someone else to play with? Maybe I did something and are being punished?
I pretend to sleep while in bed I'm putting on her sweatpants. If you think you leave home, they're wrong.
In silence, while he was in the bathroom, shut the door softly and run down to the garage, where is his van. Behind
there is so much space, so curled up, not going to notice me, I'm sure.
is coming, schtttt ....
opens the door and quickly threw the bag on the seat. Mickey Mouse's ears sticking out of his pocket in front. The espionage between the two seats. It 's all sweaty! Maybe he is wearing is too heavy or ill. Who knows where we are going.
do a bit of street here and then it stops.
The door is a little hard and I struggle to open it, but now they are out and see him there, in front of the glass palace, still. I follow him out without me, hide and are very good.
What is this strange place, but ... A fat lady
surges from inside a closet, "help, help but laugh ... "....
I look around. My dad is walking with the bag in hand, looking everywhere, perhaps looking for his friend and not finding anything.
will be the lady with the blue shoes? no ... how can run with those heels ... or that man with those beautiful clothes, all over tan? ... no, not even he can be, it gets dirty
everything. And that beautiful young lady, with her hair and eyes from mom? ... Boh, laughing with the man who gives her money, I do not see my own dad.
Maybe it's the grandfather with the newspaper in his hand? No, too old, he can not go fast, let alone to jump to the ground ...
The glass door opens suddenly. Enter a tall gentleman, a round hat on his head, a waxy coat and suspenders on the ruby \u200b\u200bred striped shirt.
Here at last, I knew it!
All are watching the strange ladies, including my dad, who at the same time also sees me! I found out!
The ladies pulls out a box from a strange instrument and began playing, so good, but so well, that looks like a television.
All mouths are wide open and even the gentlemen who count the money from behind their desks, are getting close to listen better.
I am curious and looking at my dad will be angry with me?! But
really wants to play war with this man?
The Mask of mouse is still in the bag and gun ......... maybe not even the shadow is a new game.
Here it comes towards me ..
takes my hand and get closer to the lord that sounds.
It is no longer alone, there is another man near him, and two play a music so beautiful you could cry and laugh and dance together.
My dad gives me the mask. We get to dance and others, one by one, they party with us.
I'm really happy to have followed him, is a beautiful game and I'm really enjoying ... you never know why once carried a gun ...
E 'own strong my dad!
0 comments:
Post a Comment