Story of a meeting
With this title I want to start telling some of my " adventures "that I live in my everyday life.
For those who do not know me, I am a girl who work as a clerk with other 3 people in a small company that deals with providing assistance and selling companies to their weighing equipment, a particular area.
spend the 8 My work with my colleague in a shop / office (once the activity was used primarily for the sale, even now, though rarely), I have dubbed the "tugurietto" because it is dark and would need a better restored, although we try to make it comfortable for the few walk-in customers (primarily farmers) who enter.
Last year I decided to start studying again and I attended the first year of Religious Studies at the Institute of Religious Studies of Crema, Cremona and Lodi (but this year I will concentrate only in giving first-year exams, why not it is easy to reconcile all the year Next you will see, I'm still torn about what to do).
Okay, let's start the story, the episode took place about three weeks ago, I was out a moment from the office to deliver a paper in the workshop (and while I have the opportunity to get away), I gave what I had to deliver and during the short distance that separates me from the workshop to my "tugurietto" I happened to meet a lady, apparently like many others (because ever seen in my life) but in reality was not so, I stop, say hello to me and asks, "How's your grandmother?".
This question was a little 'puzzled and say: "As a grandmother?" (Because I have two, grandmother and grandmother A. E. both with health problems are not negligible).
She answered: "A. My grandmother."
The reply: "Well," (but in my reply, I admit, there was a bit 'of hesitation).
the nice lady asks me if I could say hello.
I do the smile and say, "Okay." I ask the name. She says
called MV She greets me and I her.
After this brief but pleasant chat, back to the office, I keyed (when I'm alone, I close my key) and begin to speculate about who was that lady and how she knew me but short "interview" to which I referred, I have seen poor results.
The next day I will stop eating his grandmother E. and grandfather N. and asked both if they knew a certain lady of MV they told me yes and I discover that she has health problems are not negligible (in our brief chat I found it this detail).
I wonder if one day ... rincontrerĂ²
Catherine Pezzoni
0 comments:
Post a Comment