Sunday, October 4, 2009

Smoke Alarm System One Short Beep Every Minute



Another trip, another flight, another goal. My this time.
I come home at last ........................................
It 's a strange sadness ... my sweet, purposeful.

I look at the top aware that once reached, there will be another ....
life is the journey not the arrival, I know.

In the bag I want all the colors of the rainbow, butterflies, music, words of truth, love and laughter
, laughter, laughter reading ...

instead I'll leave hypocrisy, deceit, all the "I" that serve no purpose, pessimism.

The meeting that I want along the way, between a shrub and the other in the light that filters through the leaves
clear, is with the mirror of myself, the half that makes complete and perfect
, two arms that accept finally my being a woman and child,
irreverent and original but also naive, soft female for years protected from prying eyes ...
how nice I can finally entrust.

What I want to learn is humility in the way ...............
the magnitude of the imperfection that makes us free from all slavery ....
my expectations and those of others and of others, the recovery of the rules violated and then made their choice.

Parto ..
'm ready ..
a smile on his face. In the heart
love and a little 'fear.
But I'm ready ..... I love to travel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment