PRAYER
plane go down inside me,
shadows in my room and green fields of daisies,
the flickering candle draws on the wall and tree branches and leaves,
like in a fairy dance ..
I see myself running away, with the eyes of imagination,
wild horse, beautiful, elegant e.. Free, free,
the coat shiny, his eyes fierce, his mane ruffled by a light wind ..
then suddenly ... still, waiting .. quivering nostrils ..
fear thin air, but also curiosity.
I see a distant presence, I do not know if good or bad, the usual question: why on my path?
In his hands a saddle and bridle and blinders colored, as if beauty could in any way distract from the pain of a limited freedom. He smiles and speaks softly
man with cowboy boots, respects my time, but every now and then stops with the bridle which is approaching.
do not understand.
I trust, let them do it .. there seems to be a promise in our meeting.
pain ... but the saddle, discomfort ...
blinders on and why? I look at everything, look at the endless .......
and the reins? Oh I do not know what to do .... Instinct or penalty, or try to escape even reliable?
Discipline, discipline, step by step, slowly, my rules ... ............... can not breathe that hard ...........
A glow .... time to time the familiar voice whispers, it is impossible to know now and understand .... and everything disappears in a flash.
Here again, daisies, sigh of relief, air, meadows that run away up the hill, how nice sunset, sweet silence,
distant music accompanying the fiery red ball that lights up the horizon of many colors, will soon be dark.
butterfly wings run on walls, greeted again by the green room,
candle light, now worn, warns that it is night, the time to let things happen slowly, Since, so I have to learn, with quiet,
one day at a time, one day at a time.
I abandoned
close my eyes, and then
gently whisper in the darkness of my prayers ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment