Sunday, October 31, 2010

Free English Doujinshi

VOCATION IN CAMPANIA "rubbish"

I am going to write. I have in mind one thing. I do so that you, reader, he travels. Should I grab you by the hand and guide you. Among the angry faces and swollen eyes. This is my task. This is my calling.
I spent two long days of resistance between struggles and clashes can not destroy it. Beneath the piles of "rubbish". I want to give those people a voice. To do this I need to take you with me, dear reader, between the green hills of Sannio. Comfortable you are in good hands. Have you given these days to those who lived them. Firsthand. And he did to fulfill two tasks: that of town that wants to defend their land (my house is only 2 km from the mega dump Sant'Arcangelo Trimonte) and an aspiring journalist.
pictures, movies and above all to observe. I planned to do this when I was there, where now I want to lead you. I wanted to capture that something extra that would allow me to reach you. I hope that writing
succeed and make the drama of those days lived together by little more than a hundred people
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment