Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010 Texas Drivers Permit Template

REMOTE MIRROR

I remember those days of blood and sweat
bound hand and feet from a meaningless and irresponsible zeal.

I thought you were, you think so,
and for a time it seemed to me a pure and sincere feeling.

But your way was lost, different, confusing, far from my
, which climbed to a different way.

I was looking for the sun, colors, magic,
I needed a partner who shared my same energy.

not was you, I know now,
time has passed, the love is gone, the distance
taught me, guided and raised.

But I have not stopped looking, I continue to explore,
my wings are always ready to fly.

I remember those days of blood and sweat,
and despite the hard work I bless my passion.
Today ...... waiting for another great love,
peaceful path toward my best day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment