MY PERSONAL FIRE PRINCE
Do not look with blue tights,
I never liked you prefer just as you are a casual sophisticated and original, unmistakable.
on your horse there I go, you know it?
But both will be great to throw at a gallop on the sea shore
and see who arrives first to the cliff. Deal?
do not believe that the only pretended to faint to kiss me.
If I want to do it, I'll stun you with all the fervor and passion that my match and I expect you do the same.
I will never be at home with her knitting in anticipation of your return, but
go out to fight for you and I will support you with my courage, with your split the world.
am a half, but not buggy, nor the smallest, only that
different and proud of it, which together with yours,
closes and completes the circle.
Understand, Recognize and apprezzami ...
will build my happy face on your chest,
I lose you in the night to meet in the evening,
and together we will make the world better.
0 comments:
Post a Comment