Thursday, December 17, 2009
Calgary Threading Eyebrows
while I talked and talked, I watched you.
I felt the joy growing inside, stroking the skin
the passion and imagination
flown over its wings.
as I spoke and I spoke, I watched your eyes,
my picture, my sister, a mirror in your eyes,
the bottom of your eyes my butterfly and my
fields of daisies.
while I talked and talked, I played with your lips red and soft,
negative than mine.
The words came out dancing with the colors of the rainbow,
hot and throbbing like my fire,
fresh and light as the breeze in Spring.
while I talked and talked, I said goodbye,
piece of my heart, yours for eternity. Other
arms welcome me, tell me another soul
unknown and unexplored.
Then came the silence, I will appease
calm and go home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment